Latest News & Events
- Watch the introductory video BEFORE coming to an open lab. Expect to be quizzed upon entry (an easy quiz just to be sure you prepared yourself).
- Have your model or file ready to load into the CURA program at the 3D printers, or onto the laptop connected to the laser cutter.
- Come in during Open Lab at 10:00 each day, or during your scheduled Makerspace rotation. Any requests to MAKE outside of this schedule should come from the teacher whose class your project is for. Ms. Gipp's schedule does not allow for random visits all hours of the day. (Sorry!)
- Follow the rules of use at each piece of equipment, and please clean up after yourself before leaving.
- Check to see if your item is ready for pick up at the end of the day.
- *Note: Students are allowed to download a pre-designed model to print for the initial print experience. After that, the expectation is that you will access the DESIGN & MODELING software and create your own models.
Makerspace Schedule (Full Makerspace Lab Calendar)
A B C D E F G Class Any class with scheduled Study Hall during Open Lab Open
Every day during 10:00-10:20 break 5 1, 4 3 2, 7 4 1, 4 4
Schedule of all class Study Halls and Advisories
Students interested in Java, C++, Python, and others are meeting in the Makerspace Lab after school on Wednesdays. We have gathered a page of links to self-paced tutorials to help build or hone your skills, along with a set of projects to create using your new skills.
Technology Databases -
Explore vast libraries of tools
A socially-curated discovery engine of websites, mobile apps, desktop programs, and electronic products for teaching and learning.
Explore the largest K-12 Resource Library. Over a million assessments, videos, lesson plans, homework assignments and more.
Discover the best tools for teaching and learning. See ratings and reviews of apps, games, and websites. Sort by grade, subject, standard, and more.